Teeth is the blessing of Allah. It has given us from Allah to make us help in eating food. It helps in chewing and grinding food which results in good digestion of food. For this we should have proper teeth means whiten and healthy. As we know that white teeth give us confidence, strength and bright smile. However, maintaining excellence oral hygiene and have weekly or monthly dental checkups can help teeth bright. A dentist Glen Waverley can also offer professional teeth whitening.
Why teeth turn yellow?
There are numerous reasons which turn teeth yellow. Some of the reasons are given below,Acidic food, gum disease and aging can wear down tooth enamel. Some people also have enamel that is naturally thin.
• The excess use of chocolates, candies and sweet can also create a yellow tone on teeth.
• Specific beverages like coffee can stain the teeth. It also starts wearing down the enamel and turns the teeth into yellow.
• Tobacco, smoking stuffs and use of antibiotics are also the reasons of yellow teeth.Are yellow teeth stronger?At least, not white like the color of paper, or even the color of piano key tone, are of darker shades. How teeth whitening benefits us?
• It enhances your appearance.
• It minimizes the look of wrinkles.
• It gives you brighter smile and it becomes a magnet and it also makes you physically and mentally fit.
• It also conveys the sense that you have good grooming and daily habits.
• You are being successful financially and professionally if you have bright teeth.
• It also gives you self-confidence.
• It enhances your personality.
Conclusion:So, after a lot of research and scientific study, we come up to the conclusion that teeth are the most important part of our body. As a part of body, we have to keep it healthy and wealthy because it gives immense effect on our personality. We have research various methods of whitening a tooth and sum up with above steps which are scientifically proven and good for our health. So, if you have yellow pale teeth then you should apply these steps to brighten your teeth which will give you a lot of benefits which are mentioned above.”Happy faces looks happy inside outside when it has good teeth”